Replacement belt for the Silverline 678973 Chainsaw Blade Sharpener

Posted: 08 February 2013 19:15 Quote
Hi

I am looking for a Replacement belt for the Silverline 678973 Chainsaw Blade Sharpener

The belt is a belt T5 x 190

So far Silverline have suggested the I contact Toolsparesonline and Toolspares online suggest I contact Silverline.

I have tried Google searches however no one seems to stock this particular belt.

I find it totally unacceptable that Silverline sell a product where the most basic parts are unavailable. This has proved to be most frustrating and looks like I will have to purchase another chain sharpener (not silverline) for the sake of a part that cant cost more than a couple of dollars.

Not Happy With Silverline
Posted: 16 January 2015 21:14 Quote
Yes we are also after replacement belts for this sharpener even registered for an account but still no positive Help, WHY??
                   Dennis Forsyth and you have my details
Posted: 22 January 2015 11:23 Quote
Hello,

We apologise that you have not found the parts you are looking for. We have not been able to locate any of these belts. Unfortunately, it looks like they are manufacturer solely for the entirety of the product. We are not able to help any further, because it is a matter out of our hands, as we are only a separate online company who have some spare parts available for purchase.

Kind Regards
Toolspares Online Team
Posted: 24 February 2015 23:47 Quote
Same here. Seeking belts for the Silverline chainsaw sharpener T5 X 190. Is the product only built to last until the belts fail? Pity we are not told this before purchase.
Seamus